The Samsung Intensity II is a fairly new phone from Verizon and Samsung, if you have bought a Samsung Intensity II device and met problems that you cannot deal with, a good way is to reset your phone. How to reset Samsung Intensity II to factory default settings? Let’s see
- On the main screen, select Menu > Settings & Tools > OK
- Select Phone Settings > OK
- Select Security > OK
- Type the code (the default code is the last 4 digits of the phone number)
- Select Restore Phone > OK > Yes > OK
- Press OK again
- Enter the code, the same as in step 4
Note: to reset the Samsung Intensity II means all data on the phone will be removed, so please backup important data before perform a reset.
After resetting, your phone date will go back to its original status, you can use it again!
- how to do a hard re on a verizon intensity 2
- how to do a master reset on samsung intensity 2