Ref: Samsung Gusto tutorial, Samsung Gusto tips and tricks, set up and initiate a Fake Call on Samsung Gusto
Samsung Gusto users can set up a Fake Call on the device. Follow the instructions below
- Menu > Settings & Tools > Call Settings > Fake Call.
- Touch Fake Call On/Off and then select On.
- Select Fake Call Timer and choose the desired time lapse between the time the Fake Call is initiated and the time the call is made.
- Choose between 5, 10, 15, and 30 seconds, or 1 or 3 minutes.
- Select Fake Call Voice.
- Choose either No Voice (meaning there will be silence at the other end of the phone when the user answers Fake Call) or Use Fake Call Voice.
- If Use Fake Call Voice is chosen, the user can record up to one minute of voice that will be played on the other end of the line during the Fake Call by selecting Record New. Or, they can choose from a variety of themed music or sounds to play instead, such as:
- Crowd Roar
- Happy Birthday
8. Once “Voice” is set, select Fake Contact Info that will appear on Caller I.D.:
- Restricted: Fake Call will appear as a restricted number
- Enter Name or Number: Fake Call will display a specific name and number on the display
After setting up a Fake Call, users can initiate a Fake Call by continuously pressing the Speaker key four times. The phone will ring after the “Fake Call Timer” interval has elapsed. When answered, the user will hear the “Fake Call Voice” that was set up.